ARTICLE AND NEWS
- 200 gr low protein flour
- 50 gr cornstarch
- 1/2 tsp baking soda
- 50 gr milk powder
- 225 gr unsalted butter or can be replaced with 125 gr of butter and 100 gr margarine
- 50 gr refined sugar
- 2 egg yolks
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/2 tsp vanilla essence or 1/4 tsp vanilla powder
- special flour sugar for donuts and snow princess to sprinkle to taste
How to make :
1. Prepare basin, mix flour, cornstarch, baking soda and milk powder. Mix well then sieve
2. In another basin, mix butter and refined sugar. Shake with medium speed mixer
3. Add the egg yolk, salt and vanilla essence. Shake until well blended
4. Combine the flour sieves into the dough. Stir well
5. Take the dough with the size of one teaspoon, shape into a circle and then shape into a crescent moon.
6. Arrange the dough that has been printed on a baking pan with butter.
7. Bake the cake in the oven with a temperature of 170 degrees celsius for 10-15 minutes or until well done.
8. Remove the cookies from the oven, cool in room temperature.
9. When the cookies is cool, give a sprinkle of refined sugar